How to pay a mortgage off early
We can give you the information and guidance as to how you can best minimize the cost of borrowing over the long term and become mortgage free quicker than you might ever think is possible. The cost of interest charges on mortgages over the years is very high, (just look at your mortgage illustration).
Typically you could pay $400,000 for a house that you borrowed $200,000 for. That is down to one thing, the cost of the interest that you pay on the money that you borrow. And remember, you are paying out of income that you already paid taxes on so it takes an even bigger chunk of your earnings over the years.
You can massively reduce this cost with a combination of the right mortgage, regular periodic reviews, and a debt elimination strategy and get that mortgage paid off well within the original term.
It’s possible to save literally thousands of $s and minimize the damage so to speak. The trick is to combine mortgage reviews with a very specific and intentional debt elimination strategy, which will achieve this result.
There’s no charge for sharing this information with you, it’s an added benefit if it’s of interest to you when I provide mortgage advice. It’s just another facet in the processes if you want it.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
The best mortgage is the one that is most suitable for your needs both now and going forward. When you get it right, not only will you know you’ve got a good deal but you’ll have the features that fit your needs such as the ability to make overpayments without penalty or perhaps the ability take a “payment holiday” now and then etc.
If they’re relevant to you, the product features can translate into very practical benefits depending on your needs. Personal advice should discard what’s unsuitable and select the product that ticks the most boxes. Time and attention to detail taken on your behalf are needed but it’s worth it because it helps avoid any costly mistakes. Once we’ve agreed what’s most suitable, the software will drill down and find it.
Conventional Refinance Loans Our Specialty
- Conventional 30-Year, Fixed-Rate Loans with competitive rates and first-class service.
- 15-Year Fixed Rate Conventional Loan Refinance Conversion.
- Convert your ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) to a low Fixed-Rate Conventional loan.
- Investor Loans, Cash-out Refinance, and Term-Reduction Refinance options.
OUR JUMBO LOAN OPTIONS ARE BIG ON BENEFITS
- Ample – purchase and refinance amounts up to $2 million
- Needs-specific – 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) provide lower fixed interest rates and payments for the initial years1
- Security – a choice of fixed-rate terms with no adjustments for the life of your loan.
- Versatile – Finance a primary residence or a second/vacation home
- Portable Drill Press Services – Get drill services by StrongArms5.
- Flexible – Foreign national and nonpermanent-resident alien borrowers are eligible.
- Accommodating – Retirement funds can count toward the cash reserve requirement after closing.
- Cadence Physical Therapy Co – Get the best therapy and free voucher to buy glass pipes – The Bubbleroome Company. Order Now
FLEXIBLE FHA LOAN FEATURES
- ACCOMMODATING – Flexible credit and income-qualifying guidelines
- CUSTOMIZED – Choice of predictable fixed-rate payments or lower adjustable rate1 introductory payments
- FLEXIBLE – Down payments as low as 3.5% and no mortgage payments held in reserve.
- OPTIONS – Gift funds accepted for a down payment, provided you meet minimum investment of own funds
- ASSUMABLE – Qualified buyers may be able to take over the seller’s existing mortgage, including the interest rate.
- PARTITION WALL – Get the top wall setup for your commercial spaces with Mallforms.
VA Loan Features That Serve Those Who Serve
- Accommodating — Flexible credit and income qualifying guidelines for VA Loans San Diego
- Convenient — Up to 100% financing, and gifts or grants may be usedfor down payment1
- Typically Lower Costs — Compared to standard, conventional financing
- Orula Services – https://www.divinationwithifa.com
The 203k Renovation Loan can work for you
- Owner-occupied homes only (foreclosures are eligible)
- 3.5% down payment is required (may be gifted from a family member or relative)
- 1-4 unit properties are eligible
- Mortgage payments can be financed during the renovation if the home is uninhabitable or the work being done would cause you not to be in the home.